The financial service industry is subject to heavy amounts of regulation that can often be confusing and demanding. We offer comprehensive cybersecurity services for financial service companies, banks, insurance companies and credit unions to help them comply with DFS (Department of Financial Services) requirements.
As with healthcare, a lot of smaller companies that do not have the budgets of the bigger service companies and banks do not think they will be targeted or affected in comparison. Improving the cybersecurity of all sizes of financial service businesses is a key focus of us here at DataSure24, and our sophisticated banking and financial services cybersecurity services can help with surrounding compliance that could affect you.
Planning for Banking and Financial Services Cybersecurity Requirements
Our highly experienced and trained team of SOC (System Operations Center) analysts can provide specific platforms to meet industry regulations, including:
- Personalized GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act) Reporting
- Detection of Cybersecurity Events
- Systems and Network Monitoring and Security
- Incident Response
- Vulnerability Scans
The cybersecurity services that we can provide your business can help you in these crucial areas:
- Detection of assets and vulnerable systems before the intruders have a chance to attack.
- Continuous monitoring of systems to detect malicious activity.
- View of highest priority threats through reporting capabilities.
- Focus on highest priority threats to minimize the risk of a system compromise.
- Updates on security controls.
- Eliminate the need for security analysts dedicated to search for threats.
Do you need assistance with banking and financial services cybersecurity compliance? DataSure24 has over 15 years of experience serving clients’ technology needs and is SSAE-18 certified and TIA-942 compliant. Simply fill out the form at the bottom of this page and one of our professionals will be in touch.