The energy and oil & gas sectors have requirements that specify the effective security and protection of critical infrastructure and assets.
To be secured and compliant, energy and utility companies must fulfill requirements from:
- NIST 800-53
- NERC CIP
- AGA-12 (American Gas Association)
- PCI DSS
SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
This is a system for remote monitoring and control that operates with coded signals over communication channels using typically one communication channel per remote station. SCADA systems and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) are coming increasingly under attack.
Energy and utility companies are under rising pressure to implement cybersecurity measures to protect critical system devices and application servers from threats.
Our managed security services can help energy and utility companies find and respond to threats quickly and effectively.
Our managed security services help you achieve compliance by:
- Monitoring assets and infrastructure
- Assessing vulnerabilities
- Detecting threats quickly
- Responding to incidents
- Delivering critical compliance capabilities
Specifically, our managed security services can help by:
- Continuously monitoring your network, assets and users to detect threats quickly.
- Automatically detect of assets and vulnerable systems, that are managed instantaneously.
- Correlating analysis of security events.
- Giving priority-ranked view of threats.
- Providing detailed reports on events.
Do you need assistance with energy and oil & gas cybersecurity compliance? DataSure24 has over 15 years of experience serving clients’ technology needs and is SSAE-18 certified and TIA-942 compliant. Simply fill out the form at the bottom of this page and one of our professionals will be in touch.