The energy sector has requirements that specify the effective security and protection of critical infrastructure and assets.
To be secured and compliant, energy and utility companies must fulfill requirements from:
- NIST 800-53
- NERC CIP
- AGA-12 (American Gas Association)
- PCI DSS
SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
This is a system for remote monitoring and control that operates with coded signals over communication channels using typically one communication channel per remote station. SCADA systems and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) are coming increasingly under attack.
Energy and utility companies are under rising pressure to implement cyber security measures to protect critical system devices and application servers from threats.
Our Managed Security Services can help energy and utility companies find and respond to threats quickly and effectively.
Our Managed Security Services help you achieve compliance by:
- Monitoring assets and infrastructure
- Assess vulnerabilities
- Detect threats quickly
- Respond to incidents
- Deliver critical compliance capabilities
Specifically, our Managed Security Services can help by:
- Continuously monitoring your network, assets and users to detect threats quickly.
- Automatically detect of assets and vulnerable systems, that are managed instantaneously.
- Correlated analysis of security events.
- Priority ranked view of threats.
- Detailed reports on events.