Government agencies are often key when it comes to compliance due to heightened public scrutiny.
We have developed a singular platform that can safeguard against incoming threats to help make networks not only more secure but also compliant with regulations that surround the systems.
Managed Federal Cybersecurity Services
- Measure and report on any compliance for regulation and information security policies.
- Determine incoming threats targeting your business effectively and efficiently.
- Respond quickly to incidents, with reporting and monitoring.
- Improve compliance with specific regulation and policy guidance.
- Comply with federal cybersecurity requirements – government agencies must meet multiple standards, including the NIST 800-53 and PCI requirements that our services can directly help your business comply with.
Our managed cybersecurity services offer continuous monitoring and evaluation of security controls that can detect events that require immediate attention.
Our federal cybersecurity services include:
- Access Monitoring
- Log-on Attempts
- Remote/Wireless Access
- Access Control for Mobile Devices
- Security Assessment/Authorization
- Continuous Monitoring
- User-Installed Software
- Incident Monitoring/Reporting
- Incident Response
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Risk Assessment
Do you need assistance with federal cybersecurity compliance? DataSure24 has over 15 years of experience serving clients’ technology needs and is SSAE-18 certified and TIA-942 compliant. Simply fill out the form at the bottom of this page and one of our professionals will be in touch.