Vulnerability scans are completed by trained SOC (Security Operations Center) staff with minimal disruption to identify, define and prioritize system susceptibilities. The assessments made from the scans are continuously updated to ensure absolute safety against the latest threats. Our SOC Analysts provide a detailed summary accompanied by a more detailed report to give a break-down on any vulnerability threatening your systems.
Using credentials given to the scanning tool, a pathway into the system can allow the tool to view exact program versions and other vulnerabilities that may not be visible from the network. The scan is also able to operate inside of the host, reducing the load on the network.
- Windows Updates and Microsoft Security Bulletins
- Missing application security updates
- Default accounts
- Remote shell access
- SSL/TLS configuration
- Service detection
- Local system security configuration
- SQL injection and XSS attacks
- Web server and application attacks
- Database attacks
- Remote code execution
- Privilege escalation
- Denial of service attacks